When is the next version of Linux Mint coming out?

Questions about the project and the distribution - obviously no support questions here please
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
xvedejas

Re: When is the next version of Linux Mint coming out?

Post by xvedejas »

I have no idea about any preview release (I'm interested too!) but I recall someone saying it should be out a month after Hardy. There are some amazing improvements with Hardy, so I'm ready!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
tovento

Post by tovento »

They are actually expecting it to release "shortly" after Hardy goes to final release. Right now, I'm planning on mid-May, but am hoping to see the new Linux Mint in the first full week of May.
belovedmonster
Level 5
Level 5

Post by belovedmonster »

Mint 5 is coming out May sometime, with a Release Candidate a week or two ahead of time (though the RCs are called betas :wink: )
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

I really gotta get moving on art, though I think it's a little late to start adding to Elyssa now.
Magikx21
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Magikx21 »

Will the KDE version come out the same time as the Gnome version or is it going to be awhile after?

Return to “Non-technical Questions”